Wednesday 17 February 2010

Radio Kima, 90.3 FM, Corfu, 18 February

I'm looking forward to talking to Angela Rengi tomorrow night (18 February) on Corfu's Radio Kima, 90.3 FM , from 10 pm until midnight.

I'm not quite sure what to expect: the programme will be in Greek, part interview, part chat-show, part music. I've been asked to select about 8 to 10 songs to be played on the show. I'm down to about 20 so far, half Greek, half in English.

The reason I've been invited? The publication of "The Ionian Islands and Epirus, A Cultural History".

Thanks to Takis and Pinelopi for kindly sending out a press release, and for making this possible.

Thanks also to Angela at Radio Kima, http://www.kymaradio.gr/

3 comments:

  1. Great playlist jim - as you did say this morning though, as I stopped you on your bike in town this morning (stick through front spokes - you know the kind of thing!) no room for "Me & Maisie"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blues Refugees' great CD was in my box, and "Me and Maisie" is the song I had lined up to play. It deserves to be No.1!

    It's good that it can be heard at www.myspace.com/davidhgreen

    You should get it out there on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a star for that mench. Jim, and i thank you most sincerely for it! I shall do....just as soon as Senior Scaachi puts together an interesting (and knowing him as i do) artisitic video!

    ReplyDelete