Saturday 9 October 2010

Corfu Walks with Hilary Paipeti

The Saturday walks led by Hilary Paipeti may be the most enjoyable activity available on the island of Corfu.

I regret to say that so far I've missed this season's walks (they started in September), and I will probably miss most of the rest. Real Corfu

I wish I'd devoted a chapter in my book to all the places I discovered thanks to Hilary (in fact there were originally a number of references which were a victim of cuts, as I had to reduce the length of the book very substantially).

To show my appreciation of  the many walks I've enjoyed in the past (and hope to enjoy in the future), here's a photo of Hilary, and Jimbo, relaxing en route:


The wild flowers were everywhere:


This is a detail of the front of the church where we relaxed that memorable day:

No comments:

Post a Comment